Urban Green Farms Australia presents a revolution in hydroponic vertical farming. The Urban Vertical Garden is taking Australia by storm, with incredible yield p/square meter. These farms are tried and tested. No power, no pumps, no reservoirs and no expensive monitoring systems needed.
This package comes with everything you need to set-up a thriving small scale commercial farm.
- Ultra low set-up cost (no bulky infrastructure)
- Ultra high yield p/sq meter!
- Automated with no power costs
- Entire farm runs off 2 x AA batteries!
- No costly pumps, reservoirs or monitoring systems
- Deliver fresh, clean nutrient to your plants every feed
- No re-circulation of depleted nutrient
- No monitoring of PH needed
- No water born disease issues
- Sow & harvest standing up
- Towers rotate for optimal sun exposure
Vertical Farms- Hydroponic Farms by Urban Green Farms
How much can 30 Tower Farms grow?
30 Tower- Parsley, Basil and Mint projections.
- 30 meter area (3 x 10)
- 4 plant sites p/stack, 7 stacks p/tower = 840 total plant sites
- 2 bunches p/plant site p/month = 1680 bunches
- 1680 bunches @$1.50 p/bunch = $2,520 gross sales p/month
- $2520 p/month x 12 = $30,280 p/year
- Upfront investment $2500
- On-going costs approx $2400 p/year
- (nutrient + water + coco coir + packaging)
- Net income Year 1 $25,340
- Note: Yield increases exponentially as you stack higher!
- 210 x medium Mr Stacky Planters (33cm width)
- 30 x 1.4m galvanized metal poles
- 30 x 2m pvc poles
- 30 x riser pipes
- pvc t-joins
- 25 x 5kg blocks coco coir growing medium (premium quality)
- All dripper fittings & accessories
- 50 meters black poly tubing
- 3 zone digital solenoid valve timer
- 2 x fertilizer injectors
- All plumbing fittings (heayy duty 25mm industrial strength)
- 10kg bulk powdered hydroponic nutrient
- 40meters weed matting (UV treated)
- Detailed installation guide & consultation
- Shipping by pallet (additional cost)